- Rebuilt the CCBA website to be interactive and allow for online event registration, including payment.
- Promoted the annual conference, which had over 200 attendees.
- Implemented Online PR, which included sharing the conference information on over 10 different event sites and resulted in media attention, with an interview with the two key note speakers on a Denver radio talk show.
- Developed a bi-weekly email series across four months and a social media promotion campaign, with over 50 posts across three different channels.
- Created a sponsorship package, which included distributing a series of social media posts and emails for sponsors to share and tracking results of each sponsors’ promotion.
- Implemented a Giving Campaign encouraging sponsors to share their stories of giving back and promoting via online PR.
- Employed a mobile app to gather feedback from attendees at the conference.
Digital Marketing Strategy: Mobile Marketing
Challenge: An association of Colorado Christian business owners, executives and professionals that hosts an annual conference wanted to get strong, actionable feedback from Conference attendees.
Approach: CXM employed a mobile app to gather feedback from attendees at the conference. CXM created the survey with questions that would help CCBA better understand its attendees and their needs in order to plan for their
Results: CCBA was able to instantly receive valuable feedback from all Conference attendees, without having to wait for responses from email surveys or compile written results. This allowed them to get started right away on planning for their next event.
Digital Marketing Strategy: Online PR
Challenge: The client wanted to expand their reach to promote the Conference beyond their existing email lists.
Approach: CXM implemented a Public Relations strategy, including sharing the event on over 10 different Colorado event sites, including the Colorado Business Magazine event calendar. CXM also pitched the Conference to a Denver radio station whose listeners matched the target demographic for the Conference.
Results: After this approach was initiated, the Conference's two Key Note speakers were interviewed on a popular afternoon radio talk show and the Conference was promoted on air.